So many CEO’s, sales leaders and even sales professionals continually ask the same questions around sales tech. As teams ask about digital enablement and digital selling, we want to bring you the best information from the salestech space.
If you have read any of my content or FunnelAmplified content, you know that we don’t believe the technology “Easy Button” exists. However, there are a lot of great technologies that may help your sales and Revops plans as you move into 2022.
The right combination of salestech and coaching is necessary to navigate the challenges sales waters of 2022 and throughout the Roaring 20’s.
Key takeaways from this article
- 80% of B2B sales interactions will be digitized by 2025
- Sellers need to align their activities to the buyer’s preferred engagement channel.
- Focus is on the remote and hybrid sales workforce and how to make the sales team effective. It reports that 75% of buyers prefer virtual interactions.
- Personalizing the buyer experience is most important for sales success
- AI and machine learning are the next big leap into salestech.
- Data, data, data. As usual, continually evaluating patterns and looking for efficiencies will make successful teams more successful.