B2B sales enablement trends 2022
Here are some extremely interesting insights from this article:
- 94% of B2B buying decisions are made by groups of three or more people.
- 93% of reps report that they are having trouble being effective in a virtual selling environment, companies that don’t invest in coaching will be at a serious disadvantage.
- Every company today needs “Just in Time Content”
- Effective content is a vital part of the purchasing process and buyers are demanding it more than ever. The difference for 2022 is that buyers are happy to gather information without interacting directly with a sales rep. According to Forrester’s 2021 B2B Buying Study, purchase interactions* have jumped from an average of 17 in 2019 to 27 in 2021.
- Companies that find ways to shorten the time between seller requirements and content delivery have a huge advantage.
- A sales enablement platform can help collate data around how many times a piece of content was downloaded, watched, or read.
- A major potential bottleneck in content delivery is when marketing and sales have different ideas for what materials are needed and when
Still, think Sales & Digital Enablement are not important?
2022 is the year to be bold!!
#ceo #leadership #salesenablement #digitaltransformation #customerexperience