Ask just about any LinkedIn trainer or coach and they will say the same thing.
Engagement is more important than posting content. But, how does a sales professional do that consistently?
In this video, Sandra Long shares on How to Improve Your Social Selling Approach on LinkedIn. I think it is spot on and one of the best messages on how to effectively use social for prospecting and booking high quality opportunities.
Here are a few of the excellent topics she discusses in this video.
- Some of the common misconceptions and mistakes when it comes to social selling on LinkedIn [3:08]
- Sandra shares the different approaches to creating thought leadership for B2B organizations [10:24]
- Sandra shares her thoughts on having the right content for social selling and staying top of mind [15:36]
- Sandra’s advice: Focus on your pipeline, connect and engage thoughtfully with your target audience [19:21]
- Sandra’s view on how personal you should be on LinkedIn [26:36]